Do you have the prerequisites? If so, join us!
Simply enroll, and once payment confirmation has been received, you’ll receive an email asking for proof of credentials.
- Licensed Medical Doctor
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
- Licensed Physician’s Assistant
- Licensed or Certified Physical Therapy Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Athletic Therapist
- Gray Institute Fellow of Applied Functional Science
- Gray Institute Certification in Applied Functional Science
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- ACE Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist
- ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
- PTA Global Advanced Course
- AAHFRP Medical Exercise Specialist
- CHEK Practitioner Level 3 & 4
- Faster Specialist in Functional Therapy
- Egoscue Advanced Exercise Therapist
Online Platform – Bridging Track
The Pain-Free Movement Specialist is the only curriculum currently available for fitness pros to learn the science and strategies for working with this extensive population.
Recognizing the education previously attained – the Bridging Track offers those with approved designations an opportunity to fast-track their way to our subsequent live events. The bridging track route includes 4 modules:
- Motor Control/Learning
- The Client & Pain
- Movement Assessments
- Corrective Exercise Programming Essentials
The advanced principles, strategies and tools shared throughout this curriculum are what make the Function First Approach so effective. You will discover first hand the corrective exercise intelligence that drives the Function First Approach in creating lasting change for any client, patient or athlete through the power of strategic movement based exercise.
By looking through a new filter you will identify possibilities previously unseen, maximizing client comprehension and success.